The National Association of Deans and Directors of Schools of Social Work (NADD) is a volunteer membership organization working to promote excellence in social work education. NADD achieves this by enhancing the leadership of social work education programs. Our membership is comprised of deans and directors of graduate social work programs that are accredited or advanced to candidacy. NADD supports deans and directors in their professional development and effectiveness as academic administrators.
NADD offers leadership support involving:
- Educational excellence
- Research infrastructure development
- Fundraising and development agendas
- Outreach and community capacity building
- Evidence based and culturally competent practice in social work
- Effective impacts on educational and practice policies
- The promotion of strong local and global partnerships
NADD also sponsors several Task Forces.